47% of companies turn down large corporate contracts because of funding difficulties. InstantAdvance is a loan that helps you deliver, so you can go after and win new business.
Access the capital needed to deliver bigger orders
Reduce your stress, pay your bills and costs now
Repay as you make money
- Loans up to £250k
- Simple process
- Interest-free loan, just a flat fee (from 3%)
- Repayment as a percent of future revenues
- Unsecured up to £100k
- No personal guarantee
I turned down an order for a very large high street retailer – I didn’t have the cash to buy the stock
Ed Jollie, Founder, Sells to high street retailers
your accounting and banking data
your credit limit with regular auto-updates
loan on demand, cash in account next day
a percentage of your revenue
Enquire about an InstantAdvance loan
Frequently asked questions
Loans can be between £10,000 and £250,000. How much you choose to borrow is up to you.
Loans of up to £100,000 do not need any form of security.
InstantAdvance loans have a single, flat fee. Starting from 3%.
Your loan repayments are linked to your revenues. We typically collect between 5 and 20% as payment until the full amount and fee have been paid down. Whilst the actual duration of your loan will depend on your revenue, there is an upper limit of twelve months for repayment. Should your circumstances change or you wish, you can repay in full at any time.
If you wish to apply for an InstantAdvance loan, your business must:
- be registered in the UK
- have UK resident Directors
- Your loan amount will be agreed with you when you formally apply for the loan
- A single fee will be charged for your loan – so you are clear about the total cost upfront. The initial loan amount along with the fee is the total amount you will pay back
- We will collect your loan via Direct Debit as a percent of your revenue, as agreed with you upfront – so if your revenue goes down, you pay less
- We will need access to your bank account and management accounts information on a regular basis to operate the loan. We prefer to set up an automated data feed to make this as simple for you as possible. But other methods may be considered
- Other conditions maybe agreed with you on a case by case basis.
- Contact us to check you comply with our basic eligibility requirements
- Connect (or provide information about) your bank accounts and financial accounts to allow us to set your loan limit
- If you don’t need a loan immediately, we can auto-refresh you limit on a regular basis
- When you are ready to borrow, sign your contract, direct debit mandate (for repayments) and we’ll do some final checks before paying cash into your account next business day
- We will then begin to collect repayments based on your revenue
Your data is transferred using industry-standard 256-bit TLS encryption technology. Your InstantAdvance Account is hosted within an EU-based data centre, configured with multiple firewalls and network intrusion detection technology. Our business is ISO 27001 certified for data security.
No data will be shared without your consent.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties, please contact the Relationship Team who will be able to provide you with support. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +44 20 8158 8638 (lines are open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, calls charged at the national rate).
The InstantAdvance loan is designed to minimise the risk of you running into arrears. However, please note that if you fall into arrears we may record the details with a credit reference agency, which could damage your business credit rating and may make it more difficult for you to obtain credit in the future.
Failure to make your repayments when they fall due may also result in us taking legal proceedings against you, which may result in an enforcement action to recover the monies that you owe.
We always strive to give the best possible service to our customers but if you are not happy, please contact the Relationship Team at email@example.com or by calling +44 20 8158 8638 (lines are open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, calls charged at the national rate).